The artwork guidelines below should be followed with any file that’s sent to us for printing. If you’re unclear with something, please contact us for further information.
On the premium prints at the bottom of the page there will be image specifications on what size. Or you can use our calculator under tools – image measurement. (signup required to see)
From 2 days to a week. We usually keep stock of most common substrates, but some still may need to be ordered.
- 5mm bleed is required on each side of your artwork
- No trim marks, registration marks or any other marks are required
- All images should have an embedded colour profile, or we will default to Adobe RGB
- Both RGB and CMYK profiles are accepted
- We do not offer colour matching (PMS colours etc) in our standard services
- Colour accurate prints. All our printers are calibrated to all our media to provide colour accuracy and consistency though our all our products
- For colour critical prints, We recommend using Pantone (PMS) and to further discuss with us.
- PDF, TIFF & JPEG are all accepted.
- If PDF, each print will require it’s own PDF file. (E.g 3 different prints, 3 PDF documents)
- Your document size must be the print size, Plus the 5mm required bleed.
- Image quality should be at least 150DPI -300DPI. Anything less and risk degrading the output quality.
- All fonts need to be converted to paths, outlines or rasterised or risk your font changing or disappearing.